Wednesday 11 December 2019

Google Classroom


Parents, 

Students have recently been honest with me and have expressed that most do not check the blog on a regular basis. Because of this, I have been thinking of ways to engage students in their learning outside of the classroom and have decided to start a "Google Classroom" for each subject. Here, I will update their homework, add assignments (Some to be handed in online, others to me in person) and other updates. Students can also use this tool to interact with each other  (preferably in French) and ask questions , to me or to each other.  

If you are interested in getting updates for our google classrooms, please send me the preferred email to rcgallaway@edu.pe.ca. 

I have included a short video below for those who are not familiar with google classroom. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment